Cannot find what you are looking for? Search on GOOGLE below! =)

Attention to all nurses!!!

Need a job now?

Access to local or foreign nursing jobs available here:

NursesGetJobs.blogspot.com

Let's Stop Abortion



Message:

Month 1
Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I
have all my organs. I love the sound
of your voice. Every time I hear it, I

wave my arms and legs. The sound of
your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.

Month 2
Mommy, today I learned how to suck my
thumb. If you could see me, you could
definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm
not big enough to survive outside my
home though. It is so nice and warm in
here.

Month 3
You know what Mommy, I'm a girl!! I
hope that makes you happy. I always
want you to be happy. I don't like it
when you cry. You sound so sad. It
makes me sad too, and I cry with you
even though you can't hear me.

Month 4
Mommy, my hair is starting to grow. It
is very short and fine, but I will
have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my
time exercising. I can turn my head
and curl my fingers and toes, and
stretch my arms and legs. I am
becoming quite good at it too.

Baby Girl Playful Kicking
Month 5
You went to the doctor today. Mommy,
he lied to you. He said that I'm not a
baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I
think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?

Month 6
I can hear that doctor again. I don't
like him. He seems cold and heartless.
Something is intruding my home. The
doctor called it a needle. Mommy what
is it? It burns! Please make him stop!
I can't get away from it! Mommy!! HELP
me!!

Month 7
Mommy, I am okay. I am in Jesus'
arms. he is holding me. He told me
about abortion. Why didn't you want
me, Mommy?


Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
Two more eyes that will never see.
Two more hands that will never touch.
Two more legs that will never run.
One more mouth that will never speak.



You can repost this on your blog if you
are against Abortion..




Blogged with Flock

About the TRIVIA:

The trivia contains comprehensive questions all about nursing. It includes concepts from different resources. Should you find any discrepancy in the content, kindly inform me by messaging me at feu.nurses@gmail.com so that necessary revisions can be made.


FAQS/COMMANDs:


1. To start the trivia, just type "!trivia" (minus the quotation mark) and the trivia should begin giving out a question. To stop the trivia, just type "!stop" (again, minus the quotations).

Note: Sometimes, you may not know that the trivia is already set or running, so you should stop the trivia first (by doing the necessary command, stated above), and then, start it again.

2. When you join the channel, you will be given a default nickname of "Visitor#".

It is advisable that you change your name first, or even better, you register a nickname before you answer questions. It will help us to identify you and collect your points when you answer a question correctly. Be sure to use the same nickname everytime you join the channel or answer trivia.

To assign your nickname, just type your desired nickname in the box on the lower right corner of the chatbox.

3. The scores will be updated from time to time and posted in ranks. Enjoy the trivia! ^_^

Get this at zSIFT.com


2007 UAAP Cheerdance Competition

Far Eastern University